Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome.
I am using the blog to post new creations of mine, mostly photography and new jewelry designs, but I also may write about current issues or concerns. I have been placing posts on my blog for a little while.
Please also visit my website: www.khkrena.com.  You will find a contact link on my website to inquire about jewelry availability, price or more information. Most of the time, I create one-of-a-kind necklaces, and it is easier for me to post new designs here before I place them on my website. The necklaces can usually be custom sized or designed.
My photographs are also on sale at an international juried website, www. DiscoveredArtists.com where you will find my newest photographs, writing about them and my biographical information.  There are also wonderful pieces of art on the site from many talented artists.

KH KRENA

No comments: