Monday, February 22, 2010

THREE-STRAND FACETED AMETHYST NECKLACE
This is a three-strand, 22-inch faceted amethyst necklace with three types of beads: 6 mm. round faceted, 6 mm. faceted button and seed amethysts. It is finished with silver beads and clasp.
In this blog, I have already written about the metaphysical qualities of amethysts. I do research about what experts say about the beads and try to relay, in essence, what other believe to be true about the energy of the stones.
Do I believe that the stones have energy? Absolutely. Sometime in the blog, I will explain how I came to believe this is true. 
However, I also believe that something more personal happens with stones and the person who wears them. I think that the relationship is at once more simple and a bit more mysterious. The stones bond with the wearer, and the stones give the wearer what she needs.
272N. SOLD

No comments: